- Fireplace (Most Units)
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Reception (Front Desk, usually 24 hrs)
- Full Kitchen (Most Units)
- Common laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service ($)
- Outdoor parking is FREE
- Indoor garage parking $12 per day +tax
- Safety deposit boxes (not in the unit-at reception)
- Smoking units available
- Ski lockers
- Ski room
ROOM & CONDO TYPES
- Hotel Room - 2 Double (4)*
- Studio - Double + Sofa Bed (4)*
- One Bedroom Suite - Queen + Sofa Bed (4)*
- One Bedroom Suite - 2 Double+Sofa Bed (6)*
- One Bedroom Loft - 2 Queen +Sofa Bed (6)*
- Two Bedroom Suite - Queen - 2 Double +Sofa Bed (8)*
- Two Bedroom Loft - 2 Queen - Double +Sofa Bed (8)*
*Indicates max occupancy
- In heart of the action
- Direct access to the slopes and trails
- Near the pool, indoor/outdoor hot tubs and sauna
- Spacious units
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Most w/fireplaces
- Pedestrian village w/concerts, entertainment, boutiques and restaurants
HOW ARE ROOMS ASSIGNED?
All lodging is 4 stars
Most rooms at the resort are condominiums and include kitchens and a fireplace and are designed to sleep four, six or eight people. When they register for the trip students are asked to provide names of roommates. To the extent possible, SKI TRAVEL will accommodate those requests. SKI TRAVEL works with the group leader to ensure the most desirable accommodations for everyone.
The rate you pay per person is based on 4, 6 or 8 per condo/room.
- If you have 4 or 6 you will be roomed together
- If you have 8, you will receive an 8 person room (if available) or (2) 4 person rooms.
Lower occupancy options
If you have 2 people in your group:
- We can sometimes match you with other groups of (2) to fill a condo at no extra per person charge.
- There is no guarantee that we can match you.
- If there is no match available you will be required to pay the lower occupancy fee for a private condo.
If you have less than 4, 6 or 8 in your group:
- You must pay the LOWER OCCUPANCY FEE
- This means the members of your group must pay a fee and cover the lodging of missing person
Lower Occupancy fees are as follows:
- 2 Persons in a private condo: $179 per person
- 3 or 5 persons in a private condo: $79 per person
- 5 or 7 in a private condo: $59 per person
Note: Due to limitations and last minute owner usage. Tremblant CANNOT GUARANTEE any specific type condo, such as an 8 person condo. All lodging is 4 star. if a specific condo is not available you will be given suitable lodging. ie: two four person condos for 8 persons. Thank you.
Lodging is slopeside!
I specially enjoyed partying w/friends in condos
THE COLLEGEXBREAKS PARTY SPONSORS
YOU MUST BE 18 TO CONSUME ALCOHOL (IN QUEBEC, CANADA)